Skip to main content
Skip to navigation
The School of Biological Sciences
Supplement to Application School of Biological Sciences
Intended Campus of Study
1. Briefly discuss the area of research you might wish to pursue in this department; if uncertain, summarize your primary biological interests.
2. Describe any research projects in which you have been involved with one of your professors. Include the title of your master's thesis if applicable.
3. Name one or more of the SBS faculty members whose research activities seem to coincide with your biological interests.
4. In what scientific area(s) do you have some competence? Describe.
5. List courses for which you have had teaching experience.
6. Briefly outline your long-term professional goals.
7. Why are you interested in pursuing a graduate degree at WSU?
8. Please list the courses in which you are now enrolled and those additional courses you plan to take before you enter our graduate program.
9. Date Graduate Record Exam was taken. If you know your scores, please list them. Foreign students should also include the date and score on the TOEFL exam.
Save and Continue Later
Washington State University
College of Arts and Sciences
The Biology and Zoology Majors
Helpful Resources for Graduate Students
Student Learning Outcomes
Ecology Animal Biology
Ecology Genomics/Molecular Biology
Ecology Plant Biology
Evolution Animal Biology
Evolution Genomics Biology
Evolution Modeling/Theoretical Biology
Evolution Plant Biology
Physiology Animal Biology
Physiology Genomics/Computational Biology
Physiology Molecular Biology
Physiology Plant Biology
Postdoc and Research Associate
New Pullman Grad Students – Fall 2018
Franceschi Microscopy & Imaging Center
Plant Growth Chambers and Greenhouses
Stable Isotope Core
I Want to Give
Connect With Us
Graduate Certificate in Bioinformatics
School of Biological Sciences Newsletter