Applicants must apply online to the Graduate School by January 10 for fall semester and by September 15 for spring semester. Foreign applicants should note the WSU Graduate School deadlines on the Application for Admission.
Our application process requires two steps.
Apply directly to the Graduate School. Applications are completed online. Carefully follow the instructions on:http://gradschool.wsu.edu/FutureStudents/Apply.html
Applications must include:
- Three letters of recommendation which will be submitted online (follow instructions on the Graduate School application page).
- GRE scores: Required for international and domestic applicants. We require the GRE general test and recommend the Biology Subject Test. Have ETS send scores directly to the Graduate School. WSU Institutional Code: 4705
- TOEFL scores (international applicants only): Official scores must be sent to the Graduate School. WSU Institutional Code: 4705
- Transcripts: These must be sent directly to the Graduate School (follow instructions on the Graduate School application page).
- Complete the supplemenal application here: Supplement to Application Form
=For further questions or information, please contact the Graduate School directly: WSU Graduate School PO Box 641030 Pullman, WA 99164-1030
- Phone: (509) 335-1446
If you have questions, please contact us at sbs.gradstudies at wsu.edu