Helpful Resources for Graduate Students
Insurance is provided to graduate students who are on assistantship through Cougar Health Services. Information can be found at the Cougar Health Services website.
Because tuition is considerably less expensive for Washington residents than out-of-state students, you should establish residency right away after you arrive in Washington State. Information on establishing residency and forms can be found on the graduate school website.
Graduate School Forms
All forms must be submitted through the SBS Graduate Coordinator, Audrey Van Nuland, email@example.com.
Common Forms Include:
- Program of Study: Your program plan for completing your degree
- Plan and Degree Level Change: Submit this form if you wish to change your major or degree level. Contact Graduate Admissions for additional information.
- Program Change : Submit this form if your approved program of study has changed. Be aware of dates and deadlines.
- Scheduling Exam : Procedures for scheduling standard exams. Students must have an approved Program of Study on file at the Graduate School before scheduling examinations.
- ABD Waiver: If you have passed your preliminary exam and have completed your formal program of study course work, you can apply for an ABD waiver
- Committee Change: If you would like to change your committee, use this form.
View a complete list of graduate student forms.
Drop in hours are held for graduate students via zoom Wednesdays 10-12 AM. These are on a first come, first served basis, so you may have to wait in a virtual waiting room.
- Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS, or Android: https://wsu.zoom.us/j/8460654552?pwd=ZmYzRUZPQi9BUWk3Q09CeFBWRGdqdz09
- Meeting ID: 846 065 4552
If you are unable to attend drop in hours, you can request a one on one appointment.